Sunday, 27 September 2015

Sketchy Sunday no. 79

It's time for another sketch and so here we are with sketch no. 79. This one is great for those stories which follow an action sequence and has plenty of room for the journaling too. 


Last weeks sketch inspired me to create this layout using supplies from my new Docrafts Project Design Team kit...thanks Docrafts!

I used the Wellington Christmas 12 x 12 paper pack, Wellington Christmas Ultimate pack and Capsule Collection cardstock. The tree embellishment on the journaling and the gold garlands are cut using the new Shadow Box Christmas Fireplace die. I love using the shadow box dies, I find them surprisingly versatile. 


I hope this week's sketch inspires you to create and as always thanks for stopping by. Obviously if you do make a layout using any of the sketches on the site please leave a comment and a link to your image, I'd love to see it. 

Happy Scrapping. 



4 comments:

  1. Great Sketch, I'm still scared of working on 12x12 but this sketch could easily transfer to a card design too, :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely or a smaller page size. x

      Delete
  2. loved this sketch...you can see the page I made over at UKS ... http://www.ukscrappers.co.uk/photopost/data/500/2015_10_bb.jpg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for leaving a link to your lovely layout and for the lovely comment. x

      Delete