Sunday, 20 September 2015

Sketchy Sunday no. 78

It's Sunday and that means a new sketch. This weeks is a fairly simple single photo version. I have a Christmas picture in mind for this one hence the festive embellishments.

So here we have it sketch no. 78.


Now for a recent 365 Project photo, my homemade planner. I picked up a cheap small binder and added a Poundland diary and a few pockets and dividers. This shows one of the pockets that I filled with tags and tapes to use in my planner. It cost me £5 to put this binder together and it's proved very handy as I designed it for the way I wanted to use it and it looks pretty too.


Have a happy scrappy day. 



4 comments:

  1. Great idea for crafting on the go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the scrapbook sketch - may have a go at a card based on this layout. Fabulous idea for the binder x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting Angela and please add a link to your project when it's done.x

      Delete