Sunday, 6 September 2015

Sketchy Sunday no. 76

A week passed and so we're ready for another dose of sketchy inspiration and here it is sketch no. 76.


This sketch is a great fit for those fun days out or family gatherings, as we all know there's always more than one photo we love on those occasions. On this design I really like those little folded back corners with embellishments tucked in, it just adds that extra interest point on a layout. 

Hope this one fits the bill for your latest creation.

Now for a quick peak into my 365 Project for last week. I was lucky enough to be invited to high tea ....I know very posh .....at The Covent Garden Hotel by some friends visiting from the U.S. Of course we snapped a quick pic before diving into our beautifully presented Gentleman's Teas...don't worry I did check it was ok for ladies too....and it was delicious. I highly recommend a visit if you're in London for a special occasion, but you may have to empty the piggy bank first!



Happy Scrapping. 



6 comments:

  1. Hi I love the sketch. The tea looks amazing. Have a great week. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jackie, the tea was gorgeous and a real treat what with the lovely company and a trip to the theatre afterwards. Thanks for visiting. x

      Delete
  2. Hi Michelle! I love this sketch. I was able to create a page (first in a very long while!) Ive uploaded my page to my Docrafts gallery if you would like to see my interpretation. (Im littlesatchel) Many thanks for the inspiration, Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to pop right over to see it, thanks for letting me know and glad you were inspired. x

      Delete