Sunday, 2 August 2015

Sketchy Sunday no.71

I've had a bit of a chaotic week, but Sketchy Sunday is here and calm reigns once more. So without further ado here we have it, sketch no.71.


Lots of layers and a wavering row of flowers along with my usual corner cluster make it a easy one for me to use time and again with just a few tweaks to change it up. 

My Project 365 photo for this week is a pic of where I keep my headphones, a real part of my everyday so although not so interesting for you guys, a good one for my project. As I'm a Sci-Fi fan and was having trouble wrecking my headphones by just screwing them up in my handbag, Ray gave me this little tin. Originally the tin contained mints, but it's now home to my headphones and keeps them tidy and tangle free. 


To make up for the photo above here's a dose of cuteness, a photo of one of the Red Pandas I saw at Paradise Wildlife Park on my birthday day out in June. 


Altogether now awwwwww.

Happy Scrapping. 



1 comment: