Sunday, 19 July 2015

Sketchy Sunday no. 69 and crafty finds

It's been a crazy but strangely relaxing few days, mainly because, although we've had loads to do, I've had a few days off work. Tomorrow it's back to the day job so I'm making the most of a free Sunday and chilling with Ray, as he's also had a few days off.

A chill out day doesn't mean we have to wait for a little inspiration, so here's this week's sketch....No. 69.


Yes, it's back to flowers and hearts... I can only last so long without them. 

Now you have the inspiration you'll be needing some supplies and my latest bargain will suit this sketch beautifully.



These gorgeous gem flourishes were only 50p in my local Hobbycraft (Romford) in their sale section. I picked up two packs, but I'm already wishing I'd grabbed more.



I also picked up this gem alphabet at £1 a pack....yes I know! What was I thinking just getting one.

Enjoy your Sunday and I hope you have some chilling time too.

Happy Scrapping.




8 comments:

  1. Enjoy your last day - "Off" days go too quickly don't they! Love Hobby craft - I have just ordered 5 8" x 8" blank albums @ £2.50 - you cant make them for that price!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute sketch! I like the folded-back corner with the flowers peeking out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those flourishes are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennie, they're well worth picking up if you see them as they're a nice size to split and get even more value out of.

      Delete