Wednesday, 15 July 2015

Project 365 update, bargains and more.

Yes it's overdue I know, but I have been sooooo busy with some commissions that everything else slipped a little.....now it's time to get back on track so here's my fav photo from last week:

Let's Bee Buddies!
Taken with my Panasonic TZ35 compact

And from the week before on a visit to my lovely mum and dad:

Herne Bay
Taken with my Panasonic TZ35 compact


Ok so that's the photos, now for some bargains. Today I spotted these in the always worth a visit Tiger:


A whole array of generous rolls of 1" wide satin ribbon at the bargain price of £1. The next bargain is a great one for bling lovers or altered art enthusiasts: 


These little bottles of glitter from The Works are lovely as is, but use up the shiny stuff and the bottles are small enough to be incorporated into your projects. I'm thinking Halloween dresser poison bottles...perfect!

Finally let's finish off with a crafty catch-up. Here's a couple of my recent Docrafts Project Design Team efforts. 


This one uses download papers available on the Docrafts site and was my idea of a gift of a popcorn feast which is basically my favourite part of going to the fair. 



This mini is the first of my current waterfall album fixation made with the Santoro Gorjuss paper line. These albums are just so simple to make and you can squeeze quite a lot of photos in too. If you'd like to make your own version you can find my instructions here.





Well I think that's me all caught up for now, so off to a relaxing evening in front of the box. 

Happy Scrapping. 


2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, everything is just scummy!
    I love that design work, especially the popcorn cones, great inspiration!
    Cute bee and that mini is stunning, just stunning. Thanks for showing us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jennie, thanks for taking the time to leave such a lovely comment and glad you liked the projects.

      Delete