Thursday, 18 June 2015

Starstruck!

It's been a little while since I made a card and after being inspired by a box of punchies I keep on my desk, I came up with this starry number for #Docraftsmonday.

 

I used foam squares to raise some of the stars and others are embossed, so it's all very textured with a simple colour palette.

This card also uses a tag from what I consider to be a bargain pack of sentiments, at £1.25 well worth picking up for any card maker. You can see the details here.

And here's a blast from the past, a very early mini album I happened across while having a sort out. It's a quick chipboard mini using the same technique as one I posted recently.



Happy Scrapping.




10 comments:

  1. Love the card, great colour choices.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Ann and for the lovely comment.

      Delete
  2. Lovely card and a great mini album.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, and Journal book, just hopping by

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elizabeth, thanks for the lovely comment.

      Delete
  4. Hi the card and journal are fantastic. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jackie, glad you liked them.

      Delete
  5. Terrific card and love the journal. Lainie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment and for stopping by Laine.

      Delete