Sunday, 21 June 2015

Sketchy Sunday no.65

It's that time of the week again, it comes around so quickly and always seems to take me by surprise, maybe I should be a little more organized. Anyway, I'm back in a multi-photo sketch phase so this week's sketch has a triple frame. Of course, you could always use one of these frames for a collage print if you wanted to add more photos or for journaling if you just wanted a photo duo.


The regulars amongst you will know I'm a bit of a star fan - that's the shape not the celebrities - so it's no surprise to see a wave of them on this sketch. For a pretty summer page you could use flowers or butterflies, another of my favourite embellishments.


Time for a rundown of my latest bargain buys. The first is this little dome lidded wooden box, perfect for decorating at £1 and new in at The Works.


The next goodie is a mini magnetic noticeboard, which I intend to alter in a similar way to the larger one I did previously, which you can see here. Again this was just £1 from Ikea, so a great little project to experiment with. 


Now for a little reminder that this Thursday it's time for the third Inspiration Interrogation post, I hope you'll join in. 

Happy Scrapping.







6 comments:

  1. Another fab sketch :) Love the little wooden box, I have a similar one that I primed a while back all ready to do something with, you have just reminded me to find it :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting Angela and looking forward to seeing how you decorate yours.

      Delete
  2. Fabulous sketch, I am going to see if I can create a card out of this one. What a good bargain you got with the box - can't wait to see what you do with it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi this is a fantastic sketch. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab sketch and love the little wooden box.
    Claire
    xx

    ReplyDelete