Sunday, 14 June 2015

Sketchy Sunday no. 64

Ok, it's time to break my obsession with ribbon edges and go back to the straight and sometimes narrow. So this week's sketch is another one great for using up a few scraps with one main photo. 





Due to my birthday week I got a little behind with posting photos so to make up for it here's my pics from the previous week. 


This is the gorgeous white tiger at Paradise Wildlife Park and below one of the cute meerkats.




And here's a quick pic of my first ever magazine commission, currently showing in the latest issue of 
Creativity magazine issue 59. Check out the magazine for loads more inspirational projects. 


Taken on an iPhone 6

Happy Scrapping. 



10 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday xx Hope it was a good one :) Such a pretty page - I really do need to do a few pages its been months!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue and I'm behind with my scrapping too, there's just not enough hours in the day. x

      Delete
  2. Love the B&W photos on your LO.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ann. It's that Larissa she's just a gorgeous girl. x

      Delete
  3. The layout is stunning using the black white & vibrant pink. Little one looks so cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jill and yes Larissa is a real sweetheart.

      Delete
  4. Oh that's lovely. The black and pink really pop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathryn, yes that pink is from the neon range and in small doses can really add something.

      Delete
  5. Fantastic photos and stunning layout, love the colours.
    Claire
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Claire, I love the tiger pic, even with the slight fencing and softness it works for me.

      Delete