Sunday, 7 June 2015

Sketchy Sunday no. 63, Project 365 update and more....

It's been a lovely week of pressies, days out and lovely grub all to celebrate my 49th birthday. I've done a little bit of crafting too, but to be honest most of the time I was out and about so I've got some catching up to do, including posting a Project 365 update.....so before we go any further here's the pic from last week. 

Taken with my Lumix TZ35

This is the lovely Coco, one of my mum's dogs. We were visiting my parents and this was the moment Coco spotted us while out on her daily walk....I think she was pleased to see us. She's such an affectionate little heinz variety and will happily sit next to or preferably on you 24/7. 

There was also a surprise this week when I opened issue 59 of Docrafts Creativity magazine, there it was: my first magazine commission showcasing on the Scrapbook Know How article..... to say I was chuffed is an understatement. 

Well that's enough blowing my own trumpet, on with the regular post topic. Here we are with sketch no. 63. By now you know I love  ribbon edges so no great surprise to have a sketch which uses them as the main design element. I think this will work great with loads of different patterns and textures to make the most of the relatively simple design. 



As always don't forget to post a link to any layouts that have been inspired by the sketches, it's lovely to see your take on them.

Enjoy the sunshine,

Happy Scrapping. 




8 comments:

  1. Congratulation on the birthday and commission!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous little dog, happy birthday and congratulations on the publication. Just hopping by.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elizabeth, glad you found time to visit.

      Delete
  3. Big congrats for the magazine, I got mine but have not had a look yet. The pooch is a wee cutie and your sketch looks great. If I ever get some time I would like to get back to some scrapping. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vee, thanks and I hope you like the layout. I must get some more scrapping done myself, there's just never enough time. Michelle x

      Delete
  4. Hi Michelle the little doggy is so cute. It sounds like you had a wonderful birthday. Congratulations on being published. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jackie, yes I've had a lovely week, back to the day job tomorrow. Thanks for visiting. x

      Delete