Sunday, 24 May 2015

Sketchy Sunday no.61

It's inspiration time again and here we are with sketch no. 61. I've gone for a grid based sketch this week, with room for a grand total of 12 photos or you can stick with the sketch and use a few squares for embellishments.


If you'd like a little help with the layout subject, check out the Inspiration Interrogation post for the first round of questions to give you a crafty prod. The chance to win the crafty bundle has now closed, but that's no reason not to have a peek and pop by Thursday for the next round of questions and another chance to join the hop. 

Now for a little crafty catch up. This matchbox project was a real hark back to childhood for me as I was always trying to create dolls houses out of boxes and filling them with matchbox furniture. This really was a fun and satisfying project and looks so cute sitting on my work desk. 





If you'd like instructions on how to make your own you can find them here.

I was also having a mini book sort out so here's one I don't think you've seen before. A really simple folded flap book covered with bright papers in a simple design. I remember this was when Ray bought me my Craft-robo so all those flowers were some of the first elements I cut.





Happy Scrapping.













2 comments:

  1. Those colours just zing, what a great mini :-)

    Great sketch too.

    ReplyDelete