Sunday, 3 May 2015

Sketchy Sunday no.58

Can you believe how quickly this year is flying by? I don't know if it's because things have been changing so much or if time is really speeding up, but either way we're heading towards the middle of the year at a supersonic rate. So, time to slow it down, carve out a bit of crafty time and maybe find a little inspiration in sketch no. 58.





Now for bargain watch. On my travels this week I came across some ribbons in my local Tiger - checkout their website for your local store here Tiger. This shop is a bit of a disease for me, as I can't seem to leave without picking up something. 

These velvet spools are just £1 each, but they only have a few colours.



The gingham are also just £1, but with lots more colours available. 


Happy Scrapping. x




4 comments:

  1. Love the gingham, nice find :-)

    Great sketch, I love the double banner on it, good inspiration, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jennie, glad you like the sketch.

      Delete
  2. Never heard of the store before but it seems thee is one in Norwich, so i will check it out next time I go. Love the Velvet ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of those bits and bobs shops, with a very good turnaround on products, but nothing very expensive. Hope you like it.

      Delete