Sunday, 17 May 2015

Sketchy Sunday no, 60

The numbers are creeping up and here we are at sketch no. 60. I've gone for something a little different this time around and maybe you could use the Inspiration Interrogation questions posted previously to further inspire you to make use of this one.

So without further ado, here we have sketch no. 60.



And just to keep you posted on my recent makes here's a pic of a little sewing kit I made recently. I used the Thread Effect download papers which you can find on Docrafts.com along with my instructions.



Finally, for the bargain hunters among you here's my latest find. A small wood mounted set of alphabet stamps. Each stamp measures about 7mm square, perfect for cards and layouts alike. 


This is just one of the sets available, I shall be popping back for more...there were about ten different ones to choose from at The Range and at just £1 per set you could get them all fairly guilt free.

Happy Scrapping. 

21 comments:

  1. Might have a go with your sketch - I don't often use stars!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alizabethy, I love stars and use them a lot as they seem to suit most subject matters. Please post a link if you manage to make anything as I'd love to see it. Thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  2. really great project, and what a good idea

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sketch, just my thing :)
    Your sewing kit is really, really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab sketch and wonderful project. Lainie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow wonderful project, would never have thought of that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous sewing kit, just hopping by.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you enjoyed the hop Elizabeth.

      Delete
  7. Hi Michelle this is a fantastic project. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant project...love the papers....well done on your find with the stamps....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely sewing kit and what a fab find with the stamp.s Thank you for posting the sketches - good for inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like the sketches and sewing kit Angela and thanks for visiting.

      Delete