Sunday, 10 May 2015

Sketchy Sunday no. 59

Ir's that time of the week again and here we are with the latest sketch. After my little trip to the park last week I took quite a few photos of the same subject matter and as I like a lot of them I wanted a sketch that would show off a number of them, as well as my favourite. 

Sketch no. 59 fits the bill, with a couple of photo strips for the smaller images and still room for that feature photo as well as plenty of journaling space. 


On the subject of inspiration, I'm starting a new regular post on Thursday's with a different kind of inspiration or maybe just a little fun, so pop by if you have the time. They'll be a giveaway to kick things off.


Happy Scrapping.



10 comments:

  1. Really good sketch for multiple photo's, think I may give this one a go. Loving your 365 day photo's as well x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle this is a fantastic sketch for a layout. Thank you for the inspiration. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jackie, glad you like it and thanks for popping by.

      Delete
  3. Lovely sketch Michelle, will have to have a go at this one. Lainie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laine, thanks for popping by.

      Delete
  4. A lovely sketch to use Michelle. You can get plenty of the smaller photo's on there .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love a photo strip, they're great for packing loads of pics on a layout. Thanks for visiting Jill.

      Delete
  5. Lovely sketch - have saved this for when I get back from holiday and will have lots of pics I want to scrap. Thanks Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're a multi-photo sketch girl you'll find a few under the label Sketchy Sunday.

      Delete