Tuesday, 12 May 2015

Project 365 update

Okay, it's a day late, but let's be honest the Monday post only has a 50% chance of being on time so as an average it could be worse.

The pick of the bunch from last week was actually taken late in the week on a lovely Sunday afternoon walk. I know I said last week the double pic post was a one off, but despite a good while staring at the two photos I just couldn't decide and as Ray said it's my blog so I should just put both up...he is wise beyond his years.



My arty pic. 



The classic pic.

Both of these photos were taken with my compact Panasonic Lumix TZ35.

Happy Scrapping.

5 comments:

  1. I love both of them and yes, you should post them both :) I prefer the first just slightly I think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you Jennie, I think I prefer the arty one, although my preference seems to change on a daily basis.

      Delete
  2. Both pics are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of your photographs are gorgeous. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete