Thursday, 28 May 2015

Inspiration Interrogation 2


Firstly let me say a big thank you for all who visited and took the time to read the first Inspiration Interrogation post, but especially Soojay who joined in with a great answers post on her blog. Let me know your address Soojay so I can send you your crafty prize.

I've been using the questions last week as inspiration for a new project. It's not finished yet, but is well on the way, so this approach seems to be working for me.

Now for the second set of questions:-

1. What was the last meal you cooked?

     That would be tonight's dinner, Easy Sesame Chicken from the Budget Bytes website. It's really quick, easy, tasty and fairly cheap, so great for a week day meal. I serve it with stir fry vegetables and noodles.If you like the sound of it you can find it here along with lots of other tasty recipes.

2. What's the last movie you watched?

Last night we watched The Adjustment Bureau, starring Matt Damon and Emily Blunt. I have the DVD, it was a stocking filler from Ray. It's a love story with a kind of fantasy twist and well worth a watch if you haven't seen it. The cover quotes don't reflect the film for me at all, so don't let them put you off.

3. What's your favourite all time present?

Many years ago Ray bought me a silver charm bracelet and every Christmas I get a heart charm to go on it. He really goes all out to find a unique heart for each year and I just love it. I create a 6" x 6" layout for each charm and you can see the latest at the end of this post.

4. You have a free day, where do you go?

For me free days are always spent with Ray and generally, if it's not a nice day, off we trot to the cinema (a real bargain now I've taken advantage of the Meerkat Movie deal) and a tasty lunch out. If it's a nice day we always go to a park and grab a couple of baguettes for lunch on the grass.

5. What was your favourite childhood TV programme?

This is a tricky one, I used to rush home for Little House on the Prairie, but the all time fav TV was The Twilight Zone and I still love them now. Sci-Fi is definitely my thing and always has been.


If you'd like to join in with an answers post of your own just add your link.





Happy Scrapping. 




8 comments:

  1. Playing along again - hopefully more will join in this time :)
    I Love you Charm- its beautiful.
    Thanks for the questions xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sue, glad you're joining in as my curiosity needs sating. x

      Delete
  2. Great post, I will try and join in, work has been a bit manic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jennie, I know how you feel...if only I could craft for a living.

      Delete
  3. hi jennie ... just found your blog via the do-craft forum ... have not got time to do your interrogation tonight as my grandchildren are about to come over ... but will pop back tomorrow to take part ... looks fun ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandy, thanks for visiting and looking forward to reading your answers.

      Delete
  4. Its lovely to find out a bit more about people!

    ReplyDelete