Tuesday, 28 April 2015

Twine teaser

Do you love twine? I haven't used it a lot, but I do like it. So when I spotted this bargain in my usual hang out The Works I had to have it.





At £1.99 it's a great way to try out the twine thing and let's not forget the alterable possibilities of those wooden reels......I'm already thinking photo holders.

On the same shopping trip I picked up a new pack of the Papermania Capsule Collection Midnight Blush 12 x 12 paper pack at a bargain £4.95 in The Range. I use this pack loads as it works brilliantly with colour pics as well as sepia or black and white shots, a must have staple for me. They also had the other Capsule Collection colours so worth checking out if you're passing. You can see a couple of my Midnight Blush layouts here and here.

Happy Scrapping.





No comments:

Post a Comment