Sunday, 19 April 2015

Sketchy Sunday no.56

I've got plans today to craft with some download papers from the Docrafts website. They publish downloads available for FREE and you can generally find something for every taste. I think I've mentioned before, I get my download papers printed at Costco as 9 x 6" photos with a matt finish and at 20p a print more cost effective for me than printing at home. The matt finish gives them a little more resilience, handy as I'm libel to get a splodge of glue on them at some point, don't ask me how.

So, that's my crafty plan today with a walk and Ray cooking up some comfort food...it is Sunday after all.

And for those of you visiting for a dose of Sunday sketch inspiration here we have it Sketch no. 56.


I've gone for a graphic sketch today, perfect for telling a story with a grid of four images and the arrows add a great flow. 

Happy Scrapping.

No comments:

Post a Comment