Sunday, 5 April 2015

Sketchy Sunday no. 54

Happy Easter. Have you waded free of the sea of chocolate and Hot Cross buns? It's not so tough for me as I'm not a huge chocolate fan, but Ray knowing my weaknesses has stocked up on Pringles and dip, my chocolate substitute....and my resolve is crumbling. I'm thinking a day slumped in front of the telly with a little crafty time thrown in and a Pringles and dip binge makes for the perfect Easter Sunday.

For those of you thinking along the same lines, substituting Pringles for chocolate obviously, then here's a little inspiration. 


After last weeks fairly busy sketch I wanted to create something a little simpler, perfect for a couple of 6 x 4 photos. If any of my sketches inspire you to create something please put a link in the comments as I'd love to see it. 

Happy Easter Scrapping. 







No comments:

Post a Comment