Tuesday, 14 April 2015

Project 365

This weeks pic choice is one of those opportune moments, when I had the camera set up to shoot some projects and I thought I'd try some work in progress pics.

The one I've chosen shows me creating one of my gem flourishes, you'll see these quite often on my layouts as I can't resist a bit of bling or sometimes a lot of bling!




Incidently, I've recently been using the self-timer whenever I have the camera on a tripod, to do away with any potential wobbles. I may add a remote shutter release to my shopping list in the future, but for now the self-timer function works for me. 

And finally a little crafty catch up.

This little box with card top holds scented candles for a sweet New Home gift. If you'd like to make your own version you can find my instructions here Project instructions.




Happy Scrapping.







2 comments:

  1. Cute little project box! How much fun it is to go back and see your "action shots"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tisha, these boxes are so simple they are becoming my go to gift project.

      Delete