Sunday, 8 March 2015

Sketchy Sunday no.50

Woohoo, the big 50 is here....sketches that is, I've got a year and a bit to go yet before my own half century!

So, in an effort to keep things different I thought I'd do a grid based sketch. These always come out well and are so easy to use for cards or layouts, with plenty of options for photos and journaling.


Ok, it's short and sweet today as I'm off to do a little crafting for Docrafts...loads of ideas, but so little time. I'm sure we're all in the same boat, there's just never enough time to do it all. So, make the most of your Sunday and cram in a little crafting. 

Happy Scrapping. 











4 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoyed your "do Crafts day" :) Not done a layout for AGES - I do like that sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH that's a lovely sketch!

    ReplyDelete