Sunday, 15 March 2015

Sketchy Sunday no. 51

Happy Mother's Day to all you mums out there and I hope your family are spoiling you rotten, as you so rightly deserve.... it's your day, so enjoy it.

Now for the rest of us it's Sunday, so why shouldn't we relax too. My plan involves a little bit of a walk, Ray is rustling up a warming dinner of sausages, tons of veg and his wonderful onion gravy....it's gorgeous and a treat as we don't normally have sausages, but I do love 'em. Then it's a bit of crafting and a slump in front of the telly with a movie, today's offering is Nightcrawler starring Jake Gyllenhaal - all this topped off with the traditional boiled eggs and soldiers for supper and a TV catch-up from my beloved TIVO. A perfect plan even if I do say so myself,

So, no doubt you haven't dropped by for a rundown of my Sunday, you're here for today's sketch.

This sketch is great for those occasions when you've got plenty of photos you love and you just can't whittle it down any further....my solution, use them all!




Have a great day and get a little creative if you have the time.

Happy Scrapping.

1 comment: