Sunday, 1 March 2015

Sketchy Sunday no. 49

The sketches are racking up and we're close to a full year now. I hope you've found them helpful in kick-starting the odd layout. I've even had a couple of messages saying the sketches have been converted for cards, which is great.

My efforts to make a layout for each sketch have been abysmal, but I have used some and I will definitely use more. It's just that I haven't made many layouts recently, a situation I must rectify....but you know how it is, things just get in the way sometimes.

Anyway, enough of my excuses here's sketch no. 49.





I couldn't help myself, I just had to add a key...it's that new die set, I just can't resist it! 

Now, for the bargain hungry among you I picked up another acrylic makeup organiser at Poundland. This one is a different configuration and perfect for ink pads, spritzing inks as well as a few handy tools.  




Have a lovely scrappy Sunday.






4 comments:

  1. I think I'm going to need a trip to Poundland... and look at more than their books obviously! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so worth having a look round, you never know what you might find. Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment, it's really appreciated.

      Delete
  2. Wow.. love that sketch and I must look out for one of those organisers too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chidkid, they've had a few different acrylic organisers recently. x

      Delete