Monday, 2 March 2015

Project 365 update

I know, I almost can't believe it myself, but yes I am on time with my post. Make the most of it as it probably won't happen again.....but we can hope. 

This week I've decided to share my favourite boots. I love these bad boys, they're Doc Martins and I've had them forever. They were found languishing in the clearance area at T K Max and I couldn't resist bringing them home with me. I think they're pretty much indestructible and are affectionately know as my 'am I bovvered boots'. This picture was snapped at work just before I changed offices and it felt right to snap them up on the desk while I supped my last cuppa there, sort of leaving my boot shaped mark.

'Am I bovvered' snapped with my iPhone


Happy Scrapping.





8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the boots!!

    I introduced my daughter to Doc Martins a couple of years ago by buying her a pair of acid pink ones, I figured if she hated them I could get to keep them as we are same size. :D Fortunately (or unfortunately for me) she loved them and has added a few other pairs to her collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. don't go to Westfield then, they have the Doc Martin's shop!

      Delete
  3. Love the boots and a great thing to document too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never heard of Doc Martins...need to check it out. Great boots :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Margie, they are Dr Martin's or DMs. I've got to admit I've never seen this style anywhere else though.

      Delete
  5. Great pic of your boots! Perfect.

    ReplyDelete