Thursday, 26 February 2015

Sweets for the sweet

I recently posted a photo of my new and possibly all time favourite - well for now anyway - die set. I mentioned in that post a project I'd already used them on which was an exclusive to the Docrafts design team, the project is now public on the site so I thought I'd share it here too.

This was a little pressie for Ray on Valentines Day, but I'm thinking it's a quick make to use for any sweet treat occasion. Mother's Day is coming and I can see me making a couple of these for some suitably mum-like sweets.


I printed my message using a different font for each word, an effect I'll definitely use again. The key I covered in silver glitter and the lock I spritzed with ink and then covered in 3d gloss - love that stuff.


If you'd like to make your own version you can find my instructions here chocolate gift box.While you're there check out the rest of the teams projects, they always come up with some great ideas.

I warn you I'm planning a little bargain hunting tomorrow so check back the weekend for my crafty finds. 

Happy Scrapping. 


6 comments:

  1. Really spunky fun treat box! Your key and lock turned out really well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tisha, I love those dies and this box was so simple and quick it's gonna be a regular. x

      Delete
  2. Fabulous embellies you made out of those dies. Love the sparkly key!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Margie, the were lovely plain but I can't resist a bit of bling.

      Delete
  3. love how you used the dies ! Such a cute box - off to read instructions - Thank you

    ReplyDelete