Thursday, 5 February 2015

Nailing a bargain

I was picking up some nail varnish remover when I stumbled across these nail art tools, which look suspiciously like embossing tools to me and at £1 for the set, a must have bargain. If you'd like to pick some up check out your local Poundland.



It's worth checking out the beauty departments for scrappy goodies. Beads, nail art decorations, emery boards - great for distressing edges and giving a neat finish on decoupaged boxes - and charms, they all make their way into my stash. So don't stop at the crafty aisle, have a look around you never know what you might find.

Happy hunting.




5 comments:

  1. Great idea, I have to go past a pond land today, I might just have to pop in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always worth popping in if you're passing anyway.

      Delete
  2. What a great idea for re-purpose of the nail art tools!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brill ! I have bought the nail caviar and gems from poundland before for my cards.

    ReplyDelete