Saturday, 24 January 2015

The Docrafts Past and Present Design Team Blog Hop.......

Woohoo….it’s the Docrafts Past and Present Design Team Blog Hop and the perfect opportunity to welcome some new members and say a heartfelt thank you for the wonderful inspiration to those leaving the team. I've enjoyed working with all the talented ladies on the team previously and I wish them all the very best in their future endeavours, whatever they may be. You'll find the blog list at the bottom of this post. I hope you'll find time to follow us on the hop and I know they'd appreciate a comment, if you have the time.

Anyway, on with the show – here’s a little craft catch-up of what I’ve been creating both for the team and purely for crafty sake.

I love mini albums, as you all know, so you’ll not be surprised to see two more. The first you may have found on the Docrafts site. If you'd like to check out the instructions on how to make your own version just click on the Docrafts icon on the right hand side of the screen.

The ‘Love is..’ album is a paper bag mini, nice and simple, made using the new Chalkboard and Kraft paper bags and the Wild Rose Capsule Collection. I went nuts with spritzing inks on the leaf die-cuts so it has a lovely subtle glimmer to it in the flesh. I used a gel pen to create the title on the cover chalkboard sticker and the subsequent titles on the bags/pages themselves... and I never use my handwriting, even graffiti style!





The second mini is one I created when I first got the Xcut Xpress and I put that machine through the mill with die-cuts on every page. I love the pastel colour scheme of this album which I use for photos of the heart items scattered around the house. Ray knows I love anything heart shaped, so now and again a new one gets added to the mix and that doesn’t include the Christmas heart charm he buys me every year ……I’m gonna need a bigger book!

Paper - Papermania Bellisima

So there we have it, another two minis to add to the ever growing collection, now I've just got to fill them up with pics and journaling.

Here's the Design Team old and new, I hope you enjoy the journey. 

Sarah Douglas Www.stickerkitten.co.uk

Michelle - You Are Here


Katie Skilton www.katieskilton.com



Happy Scrapping. 


18 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Katie, and an extra thank you for organizing this hop.

      Delete
  3. Love your mini albums! You're so talented, Michelle ^_^ x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow what a lovely comment Sarah, thank you. I think the whole team past and present are all so talented and I count myself very lucky to be included in the mix. x

      Delete
  4. Hi Michelle, so glad you are on the DT! Love your crafting style, such strong colours and dimension and originality! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jill, I've gone all red now. x

      Delete
  5. Fabulous work,I admire those that have the patience to create so many mini albums etc,so much work goes into them.Looking forward to working with you on the team x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just can't resist a mini and it can be quick and simple, but worth putting a little extra time in. Looking forward to working with you too. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Books - i love them both! I am a mini book fan myself so thanks for the inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sue, glad you like them and thanks for taking the time to visit.

      Delete