Sunday, 18 January 2015

Sketchy Sunday no. 43

Ok, the year is now well under way and I'm back into my normal 'for me' routines.The Christmas food has disappeared and been replaced by healthy snacks.....well, mainly it has.....and I'm getting back into my crafty stuff after a little slow faze.

In the happy afterglow of the festive season, I've created this sketch based on a pressie. I think this one would work well for documenting any gift giving occasion. The ribbon tie and bow can be created either with paper or ribbon if you love the extra texture. Try using foam tape to adhere your paper or ribbon strips to give that real wrapped feel to the page.


There's also plenty of room for your story with a bold title to finish it off.

So, that's it, short but sweet and I hope you'll be inspired to create.

Just because it's so brilliant I had to include the latest Money Supermarket ad.

Dave's epic strut


Happy Scrapping.




No comments:

Post a Comment