Sunday, 4 January 2015

Sketchy Sunday no. 41

Well, I don't know about you, but for me the year has started in a mad rush of clearing away Christmas and polishing off those last mince pies and festive goodies. I've been lucky enough to have been able to take the two Christmas weeks off work and so tomorrow marks the first day back - boo hisssss! - I'm already thinking what day can I book off next!

As to New Year resolutions they're not something I really do as such, but I do have things I'm determined to work on and towards this year, some crafty, some not so much. I'm definitely doing a 365 project this year and have made a start on that using my cameras and phone to shoot the first four photos of the year.

So, with a fresh new year beginning here we have the first sketch of the year. As always, if you'd like a sketch for a set number of photos or to include a specific shape just leave a comment with your request and I'll do my best to draw something up for you, but in the meantime try this for a little inspiration.....sketch no. 41.


As it's the first post of the year I'd like to take this opportunity to say a big thank you to you all for taking the time to visit my blog, it really is much appreciated.

Happy Scrapping. x


5 comments:

  1. I might just use that sketch Michelle , thanks for sharing.
    I'm hoping to get but into crafting once Dh returns to work tomorrow, I've not done much over the Christmas period & my first Lo of the year will be a Christmas Lo. Happy new year to you as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't get much crafting done either, but I'm determined to set aside some time each week just for that and luckily Hubby is helpful in that regard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! Great that you had two weeks off :) Fabulous sketch - sketches always help me esp when I have a creative block. Hope you have a wonderful day..for a Monday! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great sketch and good luck with the camera challenges, I am starting two and it has really cheered me up!

    I am looking forward to my holiday in a few days :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have a fab time on your hols and thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.

      Delete