Monday, 12 January 2015

Project 365 .....the first two weeks

Those of you who've ventured here previously may know that this year I'm attempting a new 365 project. It's a photo a day for the year, but I'm giving myself the freedom to substitute the odd pic here and there just to make sure it doesn't become a chore.....like we scrappers always say 'there are no rules'.

I've completed one of these projects before and the subsequently completed scrapbook album is one of the most frequently pulled out to browse through.

To keep me on track I thought a Monday post to show a photo from the previous week might be a fun idea....so here we go.


This is from week 1 and is my charm from Ray, newly attached to my bracelet. Ray buys me a silver heart charm for every Christmas together and each one is unique. It's always my favourite present.


Week 2 and this is the last of the mince pies which were not sitting there long!

So that's it, the first of the 2015 photos.

Happy Scrapping. 






No comments:

Post a Comment