Friday, 30 January 2015

Finders Keepers...

Out on a lunchtime foray today I spotted these alterable crafty bargains.

This wooden book box will make a lovely home for a gift mini. With a window on top so you'll be able to see the album in all it's, no doubt fussy, glory and at £2 a great buy from one of my regular hunting grounds The Works (http://www.theworks.co.uk/). I also picked up a really interesting looking novel The Uninvited for £1 and a couple of my favourite alterables Pick-up Sticks boxes at two for £1 - a £4 blow-out, last of the big spenders that's me. 




I know it's off at a tangent, but if you haven't seen it take a look at this amazing moment when a lion released into the wild is reunited with the couple who raised him from a cub.


If you'd like to watch the full documentary here's the link.


Happy Scrapping. 


3 comments: