Monday, 22 December 2014

Sketchy Sunday......on a Monday

'tis the season to be jolly and I so am, with the decorations, food, lights and general sense of excitement who can fail to be!

It appears the excitement got the better of me and I have mistaken Monday for Sunday and therefore am a whole day late with this weeks sketch.....better late than never, I say. So, here without further ado we have sketch no. 39.


A simple layout with a couple of embellishment clusters and a turned corner. Go nuts with sparkle to really capture the spirit of the Christmas.

So, what have I been creating for the festive season? Well, those of you who are regular visitors will have seen my mini advent houses and December Daily album. I've also made gift bags, a card - I know, I almost fainted myself! - a layout and a boxed tree as a kind of card/decor piece.

 
The proof I actually made a card

I hope you've all had a go at something festive - No, I don't mean mince pies - and are enjoying this wonderful time of year.

Merry Christmas








No comments:

Post a Comment