Sunday, 28 December 2014

Sketchy Sunday no.40

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and have taken full advantage of the nibbles and downtime to enjoy a relaxing and fun break.

I managed to take some festive photos, while not making it the priority. Ok, I haven't got that many, but I had a lovely time actually experiencing the day. It's a little too easy sometimes to get carried away with trying to document the season, so much so that you actually miss out on the experience.....so I hope you got the photos you wanted, but not at the expense of a good time.

Sketch no.40 is made for one of those Christmas photos, although change the snowflakes to another shape and it's a sketch for any season. The Who, What and When subtitles have room between them to add some journaling or just the basics. Finally, add some bling to the snowflake row - Christmas layouts are the best excuse to indulge in my bling addiction...although I'm not sure I should be enabling myself!




Enjoy the rest of the season and I wish you all a Happy and Healthy New Year. 

Happy Scrapping. 

Michelle x



2 comments: