Saturday, 29 November 2014

The Big 'Thank You Becky' Hop......

Let’s hear it, a big shout out for Becky James www.rebeccajamesdesignstudio.blogspot.co.uk , formerly of Docrafts, who has spread her crafty wings and moved on to pastures new as a full on freelancer. I wish her the very best in all her endeavours, which I’m sure will be hugely successful as she really is a crafty goddess. Thanks for all the wonderful inspiration Becky. x

Now what better way to celebrate all things Becky, than to dedicate a Docrafts Team crafty blog hop to the talented lady herself. My creative team mates have been crafting up a storm and would love it if you would join in the fun and pay them a visit. You may already be on the trail if you’ve joined me from www.whatkatiedid2.blogspot.co.uk but if not why not make your way to Jill at www.deliciousdesignsbyjillpryor.blogspot.co.uk and follow the hop from start to finish, you’ll find tons of inspiration along the way - see the blog hop path at the end of this post. 

So, on to some recent creative efforts…..I’m loving the festive season and all that that entails, so who can resist documenting one of the main events, tree day. This layout was based on my sketch no. 26 and is definitely a new direction for me.....I like it, a lot. 


Paper line - Papermania Craft Christmas

We always buy a real tree and it has to be the biggest one we can shoehorn into the living room. Add our huge collection of deccies.....every year it gets added to......and order the post tree takeaway - well worth a layout or three!

I've also been finishing the mini advent houses so here's the latest. 



I'll make sure to take a photo of the whole set, so you can see them in all their festive frosty glory.




 Finally here's the blog hop path, if you have the time do pop by and explore a little. 


10 comments:

  1. Oooh ( clap clap!!)- your advent houses are back! Your LO is super- so much fab detail. You know I already over those houses. Can't wait to see more x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fantastic! I love the LO & the litle houses! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lots of lovely detail on the LO...and the little houses are a fab idea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post, Michelle! And I love that festive layout - so much to look at - and the super cute advent houses! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab layout and the advent house are so festive

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your work too, so much, Michelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for Becky! BTW, I absolutely love your layout and the little houses are so cute! Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your LO! House are gorgeous too x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh i love these little houses..... Your lo is fab too x

    ReplyDelete