Sunday, 23 November 2014

Sketchy Sunday no.35

Well, it's been a busy week here at casa de Chunka - a week off work, which meant I could finally get to grips with a bit of sorting out craft wise. I've had a good clear out, which led to dinner with friends turning into a card making session for their kids. All my old stickers and the odd pack of card blanks were put to good use....It's great when you give kids a bunch of crafty stuff and they just dive in with wild abandon.

My mini advent houses are practically finished, just a couple to be lined and the odd bit of sparkle to add......that's if I can stop myself adding yet more to those already done. I almost gave in to buying another advent calendar to decorate this week, but the voice of reason (Ray) spoke up and pointed out three advents might be sufficient.......he has a point, there's only so much chocolate I can eat.

I finally got around to joining in with the WOYWW hop hosted by stamping-ground, which I will definitely do again as it's always fun to discover new scrappy blogs and see some fantastic craft rooms. The only problem I had was getting a photo reasonably clear as my craft desk is tucked away in the corner of the study, not really conducive to a well lit pic.

Now, for the usual scrappy dose of inspiration, here's this weeks sketch....Sketch no. 34.


I hope you're all enjoying the run up to Christmas, I'm loving it and have planned tree day, which will be extra exciting this year as my garden centre of choice has real live reindeer paying a visit.... I must remember to take the big camera and if I get a decent pic I'll definitely post it. 

Happy Scrapping.

Michelle x


















No comments:

Post a Comment