Sunday, 9 November 2014

Sketchy Sunday no. 33

It's that special day again.....you know the one where you have half a chance of a little crafting time. So of course you'll be needing a little inspiration and here we have it in the form of sketch number 33.





This sketch is a bit of a classic for me as I always find it tricky to get a number of the same size photos on a layout, but this sketch makes it easy. I can choose to use just one section as a photo or anything up to the four and if I really want to max out the photo count I can make several smaller photos into one image for a section or two. I use Photoshop Elements to do this, it's really easy and means I can print photos at any photo lab in any size I choose, as long as I make it fit on a standard size print.

No, you're not imagining things .....that is another house completed. This one is a little simpler as I couldn't cover up the lovely text design


I'm on the home straight - get it! - so I hope to post a flurry of houses in the next week or so.
I have to admit though, looking at the ones already completed, I am tempted to add more embellishments and I may give in to that, but at the moment I am going to finish them and then maybe touch up a few...a little extra bling never hurt anyone.

Enjoy a scrappy Sunday,

Michelle x

6 comments:

  1. adorable - i want to dop something similar with a die - waiting for a plate for my machine - hope i get time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are addictive , I'm already thinking of doing another set. Thanks for visiting. X

      Delete
  2. I love your houses! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The house is gorgeous, love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susiebee for visiting and for the lovely comment. X

      Delete