Sunday, 5 October 2014

Sketchy Sunday no. 28

It's scary, I've just seen my first Christmas ad......what! Yes, that's right it's that close. I haven't planned, shopped or even started my letter to Santa, but I have been doing some Christmas crafting so pop back tomorrow for mini advent house no.10....woohoo double figures, if you ignore number 13 posted previously. No.13 was finished out of order as I wanted to make sure the similar papers were separated by a few houses.

So, onto the main subject matter of this post, Sketchy Sunday no.28.



I like the way the title ties all the elements of this page together, while mounting the photos together in a panel, keeps the focus on the images. There's plenty of room for journaling too, so no need to choose between images and story. I find a bracket shape a great way to draw attention to a section of a layout, you don't always have to use them in pairs. As always, just use the sketch as a jumping off point, it's your layout and this is just a way to get you started - nine times out of ten my layouts bear little resemblance to my sketches, it just makes it a little easier to get started.

Happy Scrapping. x




2 comments:

  1. OOOoo! Fabulous sketch! Love the placement of the title and addition of the bracket :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it and thanks for visiting Margie.

      Delete