Tuesday, 14 October 2014

May your days be Merry and Bright...


If you've been following my progress with the mini advent houses you may be a little confused as to why I'm debuting no. 15, but no need it's purely down to my attempts to spread the patterns across the 24 houses. I'm trying to make sure the houses adjacent are not too similar, so they are not being completed in number order.

Having explained myself it's time for the big - ok that might be over egging it - reveal. I bring you, in all it's twinkly glory, no.15.



I've used the Snowflakes and Nested Star Xcut die set with Papermania Glitter Paper to embellish and the numbers are grungeboard with the usual Anita's 3d gloss and silver glitter.

Before I sign off, I just wanted to send out a big thank you for supporting my blogging endeavours. I'm grateful to all of you for taking time out of your busy lives to visit and of course for the lovely comments. I hope you'll continue to stop by and enjoy the projects.

Happy Scrapping.

Michelle x

5 comments:

  1. Oh I love this! Such a dear little hose. I'm starting one too...and I may just 'borrow' some of your ideas if you don't mind?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Feel free and thanks for the lovely comments.

      Delete
  2. Love this, really great idea.
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete