Monday, 6 October 2014

It's getting frosty......


Christmas is edging its way into the shops - my local supermarket has dedicated an aisle to Christmas nibbles and The Range (a regular haunt) has started filling the shelves with deccies and festive wrapping.
So, playing my part in the preparations, I've been working on my set of mini advent houses and here's the latest, no.10.





The snowman is from a set of blank wooden elements I picked up in Hobbycraft, on sale at 25p...I know bargain, right! I covered it in Snow Writer and then Glitz It iridescent glitter glue. The numbers are grungeboard covered in the usual Anita's 3d gloss and silver glitter, you just can't beat that combo for staying power. A little brush off with a soft toothbrush once dry and there's no problem with glitter shedding.
  
I'm almost halfway through the set of 24 and on track for a completed set in time for deccie day, if I can just keep the momentum going....fingers crossed. 

So enjoy your crafty Christmas prep and as always Happy Scrapping. 



5 comments:

  1. I'm in awe - seriously! This is SO sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the lovely comment Jen.

      Delete
  2. WOW this is amazing, feel free to make and send 25 to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is so awesome and cute! I love it!!! :) Evie

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice to see another little master piece finished

    ReplyDelete