Tuesday, 14 October 2014

Home for Christmas

I love making mini albums, chipboard, envelopes, bird houses and acetate have all come in for the mini book treatment. So, it's not surprising that my DT work has included a fair few minis.

One of my latest books for the team was something a bit different. I used a Bare Basics House as the front of my book, complete with a photo of last years Christmas tree showing through the window. Open up the book and there are a series of pockets, all with little ribbon topped tags. I know it seems weird but my favourite bit of this book is the tiny door knob covered in gold glitter, it's just so sweet.





A little tip for those of you posting pictures to your blogs and galleries, try including a little dressing in your photos. Set the scene with seasonal items, as I did here by including ribbon and bells scattered around my project - it can really help with presentation.

Happy Scrapping.





8 comments:

  1. Very nice. I can see a row of these on my fireplace mantel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful mini album Michelle, I can see it being filled with lots of Christmas memoires.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jill, I'm thinking of using it for the gift lists as it's quite small.

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous! Thanks for the tips too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Chidkid, thanks for visiting and glad you liked the project. x

      Delete
  4. This is such a great idea and one I may have to steal at some point!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes do, it's a sweet project and I hope you find time to leave a link when you get it done. I'd love to see it. x

      Delete