Sunday, 28 September 2014

Sketchy Sunday no.27

Welcome back scrappers, I hope you've had a lovely crafty week and been getting your create on.

For those of you who are fans of my mini advent houses and looking to alter a set yourselves I've good news. This week I've spotted the set of houses in both Hobbycraft and The Range, so if you have pennies to spare go get 'em. They only had two sets in the Romford store, priced at £20 each, but hopefully that was just the early stock. They also had two lovely blank advents in Hobbycraft, perfect for decorating....I have my eye on the tree shaped one priced at £15.

Well, that's the breaking news so on with the main event. Here's this week's sketch, perfect for a story based layout.


It's easy to create shaped text panels, like the one in this sketch, for your layout - I've used Serif Pageplus, free desktop publishing software - it's a great option if you just want to try out the technique without parting with any cash and just because it's free don't think that it's lesser quality as I've found it to be a great piece of software.

Well, I'm off to photograph my projects so enjoy the rest of the weekend. 

Happy Scrapping. x









No comments:

Post a Comment