Sunday, 14 September 2014

Sketchy Sunday 25

I hope you've all had a lovely week and managed to squeeze in a bit of crafting. I've done quite well this week, completing a mini album and another of my mini advent houses. If you have time do pop back during the week for pics of the advent house. I had a bit of a brainstorm and checked my scraps folder and what did I find? Scraps from my large advent calendar, so full steam ahead on the houses. Talking of which I need to buy another vat of glitter glue, I do love a twinkle.

Anyway, for the regulars here's what you stopped by for, sketch no. 25.



Nice and graphic this one, so go crazy and make it your own. That's it from me, off to do a spot of housework.

Happy Scrapping. x







2 comments:

  1. I might just have to use your sketch Michelle, I like using more then one photo in Lo's because it tells so much more then just one single photo. Hope you got the house work done & was able to get back to crafting .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jill, yes sometimes you need more than one pic I agree but I do the single pic thing as well, especially if the photo is a striking one. House tidy and managed to complete a mini book and advent house so very productive. Thanks for visiting. X

      Delete