Monday, 3 November 2014

Holiday home!

It's advent time again and I've put scraps to good use with this vision in frosty pink.

I used my Xcut Snowflakes die set to cut a glitter paper snowflake for the house front and glittered up a chipboard letter using 3d gloss finish and silver glitter.

I'm using silver glitter or silver glitter stickers for all my numbers and iridescent glitter glue for all the roofs. I like that keeping these two elements throughout gives the houses a real sense of consistent style while allowing for them to still have an individuality.

Well, enough with the verbose statements here we have it, house no. 9. 


Happy Scrapping. 

Michelle x

3 comments:

  1. Another lovely little advent house Michelle. Lots just like glistening snow on the roof.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jill, they are looking a very festive group now.

    ReplyDelete