Sunday, 10 August 2014

Sketchy Sunday no.20

It's Sunday and time for another dose of inspiration, sketchy style. Today marks the debut for sketch no. 20 and another triple photo layout plan.


The large star makes the perfect journaling spot, add quotes or dates to the smaller stars to complete your story. Use various patterned papers for your stars to really pump up the interest. 

I know it's square photos again but they do work so well on these sketches.I would love to hear what you prefer, multi-photo sketches or singles, 4 x 6's or squares, leave a comment with your preferences if you have them and I'll draw up a sketchy to-do  list.

Happy Scrapping.
















3 comments:

  1. Well I like the squares & the stars from the sketch . I might just have to see if I can come up with a Lo using that sketch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you do get a layout done do post a pic. Thanks for visiting.

      Delete