Sunday, 31 August 2014

Sketchy Sunday 23

Firstly, for those of you popping in on The Crafting Cafe blog hop.....hi there, glad you made it..... for the sketchy Sunday regulars....thanks for taking the time to pop by....and for all you first time visitors, it's the day for our regular dose of inspiration and as promised last week this sketch is for a single photo.



That's right, I've kept it quite simple today but that doesn't have to mean boring. Use stars, hearts or any shape that takes your fancy to create a line across the page and using multiple patterns, textures and/or colours for the shapes will really add to the design. 

Happy Scrapping.

Michelle x






6 comments:

  1. I keep thinking I'll have a go at scrapping and I love the layout you've created. I've got a busy week (urgh, back to the 'proper' job) but I'll going to have a go! Thanks Michelle! Heather x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Back into the fray Heather , I know how you feel. Glad you liked the sketch and thanks for stopping by. X

      Delete
  2. Hi Michelle, just hopping by on The Crafting Cafe Hop! I love your sketch, I don't do scrapbooking but I may just adopt it for a card!
    Have a magical Sunday!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great idea Dawn, that's the beauty of sketches you can use them any way you like. Thanks for visiting. X

      Delete
  3. Oooo - I don't do enough sketches - glad you've included this in the Crafting Cafe Hop else I wouldn't have found it :) Now... what to do it in...

    Neil

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping over from the Crafting Cafe... Ooh, I have the perfect photo for this layout, thanks! Ax

    ReplyDelete