Sunday, 24 August 2014

Sketchy Sunday 22

It's Sunday and this means it's sketch day, regular visitors are well versed in what to expect and as always I'm grateful you've taken the time to visit. If you can, pop back for a look at my latest mini advent house on Monday.


Today's sketch is a multi-photo one, but can easily be used for a single photo by turning the other four photo mats into journaling spots or simply embellishment clusters.




I know there have been a few multi-photo sketches lately so next weeks will be a single photo version. I hope you'll pay a visit to see if it inspires you.

Have fun and make sure you have some crafting time set aside for the weekend.

Happy Scrapping.

Michelle x







2 comments:

  1. that is nice sketch... I am scrapping today so i might just use it! jx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Scrappyjen, for visiting and for the comment. If you do make something please post a link as I'd love to see it.

      Delete