Tuesday, 19 August 2014

Make Mine a Mini..

You've probably noticed I have a bit of a thing for mini albums and I'm not adverse to making it easy on myself by using the odd pack of cards or envelopes as a starting point. Just to show you what I mean here's a mini that started life as 6 envelopes.

The Our Family album was a quick and simple album. I used good quality envelopes as a base and in no time I had an album waiting to be decorated and filled with the family photos. You may notice the familiar crystal magnet book handle - I'm on my second box of those and have designs on another....Tiger here I come.






paper line - Papermania Capsule Parisienne




So if you have a little time to spare and you happen across some odd envelopes in that junk drawer......you know you have one.....put them to crafty use and create a mini perfect for a  quick, kid friendly project.

Happy Scrapping.

Michelle x








7 comments:

  1. This is lovely Michelle.
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely mini album Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jill, it really is a quick one to make.

      Delete
  3. Very nice, love that color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the occasional mini album addiction too ...and this one is just fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks absolutely beautiful! I want to touch it!

    ReplyDelete