Monday, 25 August 2014

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.

As promised here's the latest advent mini house, no.13.




The house is covered in Maja Design - Vintage Frost Basics 19th of December card stock, with the inside covered in the same card but the reverse design, which is a pink and white distressed check pattern. I jumped numbers to 13 as the paper on this one is very similar to the paper I covered no.7 in and when they are displayed as a group I want the variation in decoration to really show. I love the large die-cut snowflake from the new Xcut snowflakes die set, I can see me doing another variation of this on another house. I used an iridescent glitter glue to highlight the snowflake and silver glitter covered grungeboard numbers mounted on a blue glittered circle to create the number plaque.

Time is marching on and I really must get some more of these done so hopefully not so long before I post the next one.

Happy Scrapping.






3 comments:

  1. Very sweet, I love that you are doing mini houses for an advent calendar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No snow lol I'm not ready :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is adorable! What a neat project and idea!!

    ReplyDelete