Sunday, 10 August 2014

Brooching the subject of a bargain.....

It's been a busy day but I'm determined to make more time for scrapping, in some way, shape or form. Today's way was a spot of bargain hunting and a bit of box covering....I'm getting a lot quicker at covering boxes, must be all those mini advent houses.

Anyway, bargain hunting resulted in a couple of handy purchases. Firstly we have a set of pin brooches from Poundland. I'm going to snip off the pins to create a set of charms that I can just glue on.  Now guess how much?




The second bargain was from the craft furniture mecca that is IKEA. These sets of handles were 50p a set and come in a variety of colours. I'm thinking they could be used as book handles, box feet or the original use of drawer handles.



Go on grab a bargain.

Happy Scrapping.

Michelle x





5 comments:

  1. I got those pins from Poundland too - perfect for scrapping:) I also got some earrings which I will use too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susibee you are a girl after my own heart, happy hunting. X

      Delete
  2. clever stuff! I like the pins especially! jx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They now have two sets to choose from.

      Delete