Sunday, 27 July 2014

Sketchy Sunday no.18

Another week rolls around and time for another dose of sketchy inspiration. Today's sketch calls for a number of embellishments and smaller paper pieces so break out your scrap file and use 'em up.



The embellishment squares are open to interpretation, small photos, journalling or even a mix of everything. This really can change the whole style of the page so do try different versions before gluing it down. I don't know about you but I'm not an immediate gluer. I move stuff around for ages before commiting and even then I've been know to peel it up and have another reshuffle, or more often realise I've missed out one of my layers...but maybe you're more of a decisive scrapper, either way have fun and create. 

Happy Scrapping.














2 comments:

  1. I am a shuffler too! I always get to end of my layout and realize I got glue it down!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A fellow shuffler, it's nice to know I'm not the only one.

      Delete